Why do you choose the QA career?
· I really enjoy the level of appreciation I have from developers and other QA team members.
· My previous background makes a good combination with my QA skills
· I like to see how the application changes as a result of bug I reported. It gives me a very good feeling of being a real contributor
· I really have passion for quality since I remember myself
How do you see yourself in 3-5 years as a QA engineer?
· Making difference in software testing
· To get there I need to work on good projects, next to good professional
· Besides that I want to specialize (chose the niche) in whatever they are (give reasons)
If you log a bug and the developer can’t reproduce it, what should you do?
Manager folds the paper and tore it in the middle - how many holes? Then fold it again - how many holes? Then fold it again - hoe many holes, etc.
· 1; 1+2=3; 1+2+4=7